Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Officially Certified as a Life Skills Coach

Just a quick note that this week I became an officially certified life skills coach through a program built upon the standards set by International Coaching Federation (ICF).

I am now taking what I learned in the Academic Life Coaching program and using it to begin to create my own program which uses the essence and the energy of the human spirit behind craft beer as the muse.

I will continue to do craft beer "lifestyle" pieces on the events I attend at craftbeercoach.blogspot.com but the main focus now becomes my wordpress site, craftbeercoach.com, that will flesh out my thinking behind craft beer as a muse for self improvement and fulfillment.

I look forward to this unique journey and I hope that you will follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment